Tuesday, March 18, 2008

After 10pm entertainment

With Mr Fox zipping in and out of town (on average, he was back for ard 2 days before driving/flying off again for 3-5 days), I gotta keep myself occupied and entertained with the "me" time after Baby Fox visits lalaland every night around 10pm.

My previous venture into the mini-online business kept me busy for a while, but it's more or less over and done with. Mr Fox took the PSP with him, so no childish Diner Dash game for me.

Over the weekend at my mum's place, I saw my sis playing this online mahjong game called "Wahjong", with other online users. Looks interesting, haha, so that's what I'll explore tonight. Definitely can't play for long cos there's this nagging soreness/ache around my left shoulder, that simply won't go away even with my relentless pounding. Plus, quality sleep is much needed (my darkening eye rings are not caused by my eyeliner smudging).

Ok, Baby Fox's nursery rhymes dvd is playing the last song. Time to play my role as Mother fox.

No comments: