Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The battle has begun

Round 1 took place yest morn. The flag was raised, but no regard was given. The opponent saw little threat, and hence shoved the warnings aside.

Round 2 took place this afternoon. Words flew & our body language spoke out loud. The opponent seemed to realise that we are serious and we win in terms of numbers. We've sent out the message (clearly i hope) and the ball is in the opponent's court.

Round 3 this Fri. We are prepared. We know what we are fighting for. All ammunition on standby.

The battle has begun. Let's look forward to a good show.

Fellowship of the ring, unite!

4 comments:

kelvin said...

Let's rally everyone together partner.

We need the strength in numbers, just like today! I think we have a stance, they have a stance, it's just a matter of making sure everyone's on the same page.

Thinking of asking all the participants to prepare what they think our org's role is and how each branch contributes to that role.

Geri said...

I'm with you in body but I just feel so weak in spirit. I'm not sure how big a fight I can put up this Fri.

shannz said...

Agree that we need strength in numbers, hence there's a need to keep everyone updated/informed of what's happening and get a sensing of what they think about the current situation.

Geri, big fight small fight, every little bit counts! Don't worry if your ammunition is running low, cos even your 'body' support matters and means a lot!

Vic Tan said...

加油! Do remember to update me! :)