I haven't been back to work for more than a mth but i'm feeling really overwhelmed. A new posting, a new approach to allocation of work in Nexus, my partner-in-crime posting out, old mindsets, new ideals., different superiors...
So much to do, so little time.
There're so many things I've come to know of, but have no time to learn. Web analytics, social media tools, to name a few.
I think i need to UP my productivity/efficiency.
Or can someone pls teach me how to get more hrs a day?
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hey Lishan, hang in there!
With regard to learning the new stuff, it will come to you. Once you start, it gets easier, and actually alot of it is logic. You just need to understand the tech behind it, which I'm sure you will be able to.
I found that the sentence "what's the objective/intent?" usually helps to clarify things.
and you know that I'm always just a phonecall away (incidentally, Ros and Kim have already been calling me).
Post a Comment