Saturday, November 25, 2006

Countdown to the BIG DAY...

Yes, after all that planning and decision making, the date for our big day has been fixed. In slightly more than 2 months from now, on 5 Feb 07 (1 day after mr fox's bday, 6 days before our 3rd yr anniversary), we will be officially tying the knot with the blessings from our families and friends.

It's been an interesting experience so far, even since we got down to the nitty gritty details of planning our wedding. Trying to get a date was hair-pulling enough, all I can say is, as long as the parents are happy, we're happy. So 5 Feb it shall be (my wedding shall cure all Monday blues!). From then on, we were bombarded with all sorts of customs and traditions we sld follow (well, the parents kept saying they're open-minded and will not be so 老古板, but what can I say, there're some things that will not change, and sometimes, you just gotta do what you gotta do...).

Right now, mr Fox is in charge with the wedding prep, while I am supposed to assist in every way possible. I am pretty clueless lah, and I guess I still don't sense the urgency yet... mr fox had to remind me time and again about my to-do list (yes, he actually passed me one before he left for japan!). Right now, i choose to operate in the relax, chill mood. I am pretty impressed with our progress, I mean, I've selected my gowns, the wedding shoot has been scheduled, the banquet's venue is fixed (okok, i know there's still a lot more to be done.... I'm running out of excuses...).

Ok, for those who are dying to see what my gowns look like... hmmm... let me think about it yah, whether to upload the picts anot.

For those who are totally taken aback by this pc of news, well, sorry for not informing u face to face, but as u know, in this age and time, it's getting harder and harder to arrange to meet up (right yibs? I hope our lunch appt tomorrow will materialise!). Do feel free to call/sms/or talk to me via msn. Start saving for the ang pow (I'm having a BIG headache over my guest list!), and I'll try to provide updates on my blog regularly.

1 comment:

Notamamashop Owner said...

eh?! how come no comments yet huh? hehehe...