Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The update on my handphone

"Do you think the camera can be removed ah? Will there be a hole?"

"Let me see."

Pause for 10 seconds.

"Get me a small screwdriver."

5 minutes later.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing? Do you have to dismantle everything?"

"Aiyah, since I've unscrewed the casing, might as well try if the camera can be removed."

"You know, you can stop what you are doing now and perhaps the bengs from the Ah Beng shop can salvage it."

"I don't care ah, if anything happens to the phone, you have to get me a new one."

10 minutes later.

"See! Can work what! $10 service charge!"

3 Nov 06: The day I passed my SE j230i to my mum.
3 Nov 06: The day my nokia 7610 became cameraless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.