It's only been an hr since I got home from work, having endured a super slow traffic on CTE (the usual 30 min drive took twice as long).
After a quick dinner of bee hoon soup, I'm now watching my daily dose of Kangxi. It's not even 10pm, and I feel my eyes getting tired. For the past few nights, i barely survived beyond 11pm. I can fall asleep within minutes after I shut my eyes for the night.
Everyday in office, at around 4pm, I would feel my shoulders aching. Lately, my lower back too. (*hint hint: I need a massage).
Anyway, I think all these are due to the fact that I'm not exercising. We always talk about going for brisk walks in the evening. but that's all we did. All talk no action. Urgh, so i dun deserve any pity huh. It's time to get out of my laziness. Perhaps, it'll work if I start with brisk walking while shopping. Perhaps.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Shopping is a good form of cardio! And in your case...maybe your only form of cardio.
Come come...wait till my tattoo heals...I'll bring you swimming again. *packs swimming trunks into my bag*
Wah! Yibs, you another ang-gong-siao! Pics! Show, show!
Don't strain yourself ah, Shan. If tired rest lo...
Post a Comment