Friday, October 12, 2007

Speed shopping

I'm currently attending a 2-day course on New Media Comms at SMU, and as some may know, on course = can go home early, which oso means can go shopping! Nw with baby fox ard, it's definitely understandable that I gotta grab any opportunities that come along the way to do some quick shopping.

The course ended at 5pm yest, and I quickly made my way to PS, giving myself 1hr to shop before I gotta head home and report duty as mother fox. In that hr, I managed to buy 2 tops, 1 pair of bottoms, and a pair of shoes!! And I must say they were pretty good deals!
Anyway, part of the course requires us to create a blog, and hence I've decided to start a separate blog on my shopping adventures, particularly to share the good bargains I found in SG, overseas as well as the virtual world!
Will add the link once the blog is up and running!

In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at the socks I bought for baby fox just now (we were tasked to go out to take pics and videos for our new blog, and since the focus of my new blog is on shopping, of cos there must be items bought right? hehe!):

6 pairs for $8 only!!

No comments: