Saturday, May 24, 2008

Back to his mischevious self


It's been almost a week since I'm back from BKK (where the shopping doesn't seem that fun anymore, massages are still fantastic but painful, and the best part is I got to meet up with hy!!). What warmed my heart when I came back was realising that baby fox has fully recovered from the dreadful false measles, and the wide grin that he greeted me with when he woke up and layed his eyes on me.

Well, for those who were still wondering what made me so worried abt this false measles that I considered cancelling my BKK trip, here're some pics:

Day 3 of fever: listless baby fox


Day 4: Fever subsided; breakout of red spots

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The 2nd picture of bbfox ... i think i've seen a similar pic of that in an earlier pic of your dad! :)

- Mrs Chia