Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You know you've reached the next phase of your adult life when...

Conversations with your friends revolve around:

1. Who's getting married, which then lead to:
2. When and where, wedding photos or not, am I invited or not, which then lead to:
3. Where are you staying? Have you found your own place? If yes, see no. 4, if no, skip to no. 5:
4. New flat? U're so lucky to get a good Q no! Resale? How much you paid? COV? How's the condition? Location? How I wish I can fork out so much cash!
5. Staying with in-laws? You can take it ah? which will then lead to:
6. Problems/experiences with in-laws
7. Any plans to start a family soon? When's no. 2 coming? which will then lead to:
8. Siong anot huh? Natural or c-section? Epidural or not? Bf or fomula? Which brand of diapers? Sarong or not? Pacifier or not?
9. Where you working now? Oh, you switched jobs? How's your pay? Bonus good?
10. Eh, don't wait another year before i see you again!

No comments: