In two weeks' time, our road trip across the borders. It's going to be a challenge planning our itinerary, given that we're going to spend every night at a different place for the 4D3N trip.
In four months' time, our family trip to Hong Kong. In a sad way, I really really can't remember the last time I went for a trip with my entire family. Ever since I entered the teenage years when it was more 'cool' to be the one staying back (& holding parties) while the dad & mum travelled, I've never ever agreed to go a trip with the folks. In a happy way, I'm really glad that our family relationship has improved over the past 2 years, and we're finally going for a trip together (at a pretty good deal for a 6D5N trip!).
Certainly looking forward to...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment