It's Daryl's 4th day in half-day childcare. And today, I've decided to ask my MIL to bring him instead, since he's been sticking to me like glue (if not physically, his eyes will always stray to ensure my presence within 2 metres from him) when I was accompanying him the past 3 days.
As the minutes tick by, I found myself glancing at the clock every few minutes, and kept wondering how my lil' one was doing in school without mummy. And then I realised, as much as love comes naturally, I really have to train myself to be 狠心。 Daryl is going through the phase of going to school, the transition to slowly gaining independence, and I am too, going through the phase of realisation that Daryl is fast growing up. It's now toddler class, nursery 1 next year, and before I know it, I'll be fretting over his enrolment into primary school.
It's really amazing how time flies. And now, the countdown has begun for his lil' bro. Another set of challenges ahead. Wish me luck.
Tuesday, October 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Good luck Mama Fox! We have faith in you!!!
Post a Comment