Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sick but active

Baby Fox caught the flu bug, and has been coughing for the past 4-5 days. It's definitely heartpain when you see him coughing badly with the phlegm simply refusing to go away. Now I know why health is the no. 1 thing you must wish for your kids. The sleepness nights filled with worry, coupled with the fact that mr fox was still stuck in BKK (a big sigh of relief that as I type this, mr fox is on his way to the airport and will hopefully reach SG by midnight), were definitely not easy. Plus the fact that deadlines for my work are looming, I can only keep praying that Baby Fox will get well soon.

Someone must be hearing my prayers, cos Baby Fox definitely seemed better today, no more runny nose, and less coughing (though this morn he did throw up all the milk he drank cos he started coughing right after his feed, even before I managed to burp him). Hopefully, he's on the road to recovery, and hopefully I won't kena the bug myself (drinking lotsa water cos I am starting to feel a bit of discomfort in my throat).

This afternoon, Baby Fox displayed once again how fast he is on achieving yet another milestone: crawling.




No comments: