Saturday, August 19, 2006

Same table, same supper, different....

Last night, it was supper again at Bt Timah food centre. Or rather, it's supper for me, and late dinner for mr Fox.

And guess what, we sat at the very same table where yibs and I sat the last time we were there, having satay bee hoon from the same stall. here are the pics, again (see the previous blog entry to refresh your memory):

mr fox in the queue for the famous satay bee hoon...


the food is here! Looks yummy!
one last look. we finished the dish in 5 mins!

ok, that's all for now. cos I'm going to be late for the gathering with my ex-colleagues! More yummy food ahead!

2 comments:

kelvin said...

If the Satay Bee Hoon stall owners noticed you going there with two different guys and exactly the same table and food, I wonder what they would be thinking ;)

shannz said...

haha, i think they're too busy to notice!