mr fox commented that I'm getting lazy with my blogging, considering that it's less and less frequent that I update my blog. Well, I do not deny that I do blog less often these days, but that's also due to the few reasons below:
1. My sis hogs the PC with her Maplestory game every night; I have to request to use the PC (in fact, I got to use the PC now only because she took a break and fell asleep on the sofa.)
2. I've been b*tching so much in office lately that I dun feel like repeating myself again.
3. You may observe that I like to post pictures on my blog, to illustrate the happenings in my life. Well, ever since the ban of image capturing device in my workplace, I say byebye to my camera phone and no more random pictures liao.
4. I think the haze induce some sort of laze in everyone (I'm not the only one who's getting lazy, right Vic? darkholme? hehe)
5. Ok, I can't think of the 5th reason. I can barely keep my eyes open after my 30-lap swim at BV swimming pool at PSI 107. (I thought the pool would be quite deserted, but I guess everyone thought the same! gotta keep changing lanes while swimming. hehe.)
Will blog more about my previous weekend at Downtown East once I get hold of the pics (hint hint, darkholme). nitez...
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment