Sunday, October 01, 2006

The week I did not blog...

It was one hell of a week. Retro party. Beach vball. Organising committee for farewell dinner. Tribute video. All the activities going on left me with what little energy to drag myself home everyday and basically K.O. upon the sight of my bed. The 1st two provided me with the much needed break from work and totally let my hair down and relax.

Retro party: A "Back to the 80s" themed party held at Shervin's. It was fun to catch up with my fac mates from SCI and play a night of charade.

Shiyong & Vika, from the organising committee, showing the true spirit of being 'on'.

Great minds think alike. Our cheap retro accessory: The hairband.

It's been so long since we last met. (Darn, I look preganant in this top!)

FYP group reunites! (minus KC, who's trekking somewhere in m'sia)

Let the fun begin! A round of charade to test our knowledge of the 80s!

I admire your courage Shervin, I really do. Bravo!

The best dressed of the night!

Beach volleyball: The last time we were there, Sentosa was still undergoing renovations for a brand new look. This time round, the works are almost complete, but we found that the place has somewhat lost its yuppie, hip appeal. But still, a great place to go when you need a break from the city life.

Yibs and Guoxing doing their round of warm-ups.

Some phototaking before we leave the island.

Look everywhere but at the camera.

Full albums avail for viewing: Retro party, Beach volleyball

Ok, that's the fun I had for the past week. I refuse to think of work now (though the tunes of Teresa Teng's 'The moon represents my heart' keeps ringing in my head), so that's all for now. Though I must really say that I'm glad that darkholme and gang are finally coming back after their 1 week EFP course and Vic will be back on tue after his bout of chickenpox. I NEED HELP!!!

No comments: