It's the 2nd day of 2007. And I'm certainly feeling excited by what's to come into my life this year. In 4 days' time, I shall be officially declared no longer single in the eyes of Singapore's law. In 1 month and 3 days time, I shall be officially part of mr fox's life.
2007 shall be a life-changing year for me (and mr fox). Right now, we are in the midst of finalising the nitty gritty details of our wedding, making sure we adhere to the chinese customs and traditions correctly. I'm still working out the guestlist (slow but steadily), have handed out quite a few to my friends and those in the COT (you know who you are). Shamelessly tasked the job of creating the photo montage to jiawei (haha!). Have seen the photos of my wedding shoot (urgh, i look fat in my outdoor gown!), now eagerly waiting for the layout to be done.
Till now, I'm very happy by our progress. Extremely grateful for the care and support from my friends, colleagues and family. I'm really glad that they share my joy, and have been understanding towards me. Thanks to mr fox, i can afford to be the chill and relak bride, with minimal worries (or so I like to pretend to be!).
Taking small steps towards the milestone of our lives. Can't believe 2007 is here. Look out for my ROM updates very soon. For now, it's off to chinatown for some wedding shopping!
Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment