skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I am Mrs Chia, aka mrs fox
As of 4.15pm yesterday, I am officially declared no longer single in the eyes of the law. With the words:"I now pronounce you man and wife", and a kiss on our lips, we sealed our fate for the rest of our lives.
1 days after the simple ceremony, it still feels weird. The ring feels weird on my finger. I need to constantly remind myself that although the Chinese wedding is not over, my status now is no longer single (as mr fox reminds me that I have to tick the correct box when I fill up application forms).
In spite of my laidbackness (JT said I was the calmest and coolest bride-to-be, haha!), everything went well. It'll take some time before I collate all the photos taken during the ceremony, but I shall share what my shy sis took (she din dare to jostle around with wm's gan cheong bro and cousins for a good shot):
A pict taken while waiting for guests to arrive.
Some photo-taking before the ceremony: us and my parents.
us and mr fox's parents.
The solemniser preparing us for the no-joke ceremony.
Exchanging our vows (strangely, I dun get to say the 3 sacred words: "Yes, I do.")
With these rings we seal our vows...
"You may now kiss the bride." hehe.
Witnesses to sign on the certificate.
Voila! We're now Mr & Mrs Chia!
1 comment:
Translating Seng's comment - "Congratulations to you! Mrs Fox!"
Congratulations Mrs Fox :) Ang Pao Big Big for you!
Post a Comment