Monday, January 15, 2007

ramdom shannz rambling!

As I type this, mr fox may be still painting the walls of our new room, as he has promised to give our room an extreme makeover 'home edition' (we just caught the TV program over the weekend).

Hence, for the next few nights, I will probably not get to meet mr fox, since he'd be busy with getting rid of the old furniture, and preparing for the new. Figured I'll stay out of the way and not try to act smart alek and volunteer to help. hehe.

Finally met up with Terence and Zipin to pass them the invitation cards, and till now, still no word from Eugene! Guess I have to resort to passing it to his beloved rather than try to meet up with him. Alas, also found out that xz has not received my card though I sent it out 1+week ago, gotta send it out again (seems like history repeating itself, cos for her wedding, she had to send the card to me twice. though it's my fault lah, the card was buried under a huge pile of mail and hence I didn't see it at all, and told her I didn't get it).

Anyway, after lunch with Terence and Zipin, I went back to office and had an interesting after-lunch chat with the usual lunch gang, spurred by the article in LIFE today about platonic friendships. It developed to a pretty enlightening insight on different points of views, and even more interesting topics like whether guys would feel less, equally, or more traumatised when they are raped as compared to females, and if that trauma would lessen with the attractiveness of the female aggressor.

Anyway, after reading posts by kc about pandora, i finally decided to check out this fascinating online tool and now, I am listening to tracks that I've never heard before, but glad to have found them! kc, if you're reading this, Tristan Prettyman sounds really good!

ok, enough rambling for the day i guess. time to check on mr fox's progress before I do a little reading (will try) and hit the bed. nitez folks!

No comments: