It's week 38. Another weekly date with baby fox reveals that I've put on yet another kg (sense a bit of warning from my gynae). Shouldn't have eaten so much durians last night. And now I'm worried that baby fox has put on so much weight that I may have trouble delivering him naturally. (apparently durians help babies grow bigger; though i guess from the growing size of my face and other parts of my body, the weight gain is not solely by the baby. urgh.) Nonetheless, the gynae commented that baby fox seems quite chubby, size is good, head is in low position (i.e. be on standby).
Anyway, it does seem like I'll be able to attend one of my best friend's wedding this sun after all! Yipee. Then again, anything can happen anytime. So keeping my fingers crossed... Make baby fox a July baby!
On a side note, mr fox and I went for a movie at cineleisure after my gynae check up. Must say that it's definitely quite uncomfortable sitting through the 2hr+ movie, esp since baby fox seem to have this tendency to 'push' against the right side of my tummy when I'm in sitting position. Luckily, Transformers was pretty entertaining, brought back some childhood memories (though i admit I never knew the names of those transformers, and don't think you can blame me right, for they had such long, difficult-to-remember names). Hopefully, we'll be able to catch another movie before baby fox arrives. Cos I think movie-going will become a rare luxury for us very soon....
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
No June-29 baby ah? Hahaha...
Was chatting with one of my ex-colleagues during farewell and realised that she has same birth date as you. When I told her that I hope my best pal's baby decide to pop the next on the same day as my birthday, she asked, "Is it her first baby? Is it a boy?"
Is she psychic or what???
She told me to let her know if baby fox decides to pop on July-12, cos that was the day that her first son was born.
What are the chances? Hee...
Post a Comment