Last night, mr fox commented that he caught a glimpse of the Chinese evening tabloid paper at the petrol station that a certain member of a Superband group was found dead. Since he wasn't a follower of the show, he cldn't give much details except that he was Chinese. I reminded myself to check out the papers when I get home, but forgot all about it.
This morn, I was doing my usual checking of email and surfing of blogs when I read KC's blog. Immediately, I rushed to the living room to check out the headlines of XinMin. And there, right at the top of the page, in bold red fonts, is the headline of a popular singer found dead in his car. And on the left of the page, is a picture of my CS jnr, a close friend/roomie of my CS fac mate.
Shocking.
The news article din provide much info, but gave a hint that this cld be due to problems in his love life and all.
What a pity. He was a popular figure in school, what with his many talents. I cld rem the first time he sang at one of our CS events, a song he composed himself, and his voice captivated all of us.
And that, shall remain in our memories. His talents, his achievements, and hopefully, not the way he left, and not the tabloid stories the papers are spinning right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment