Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Spare me the negativity

5:15pm

Phone rings.

Me: "Hello?"

Negative M (NM): "Lishan? I can't seem to open the file you sent me you know..."

Me: "Oh, did you try the other method your boss suggested?"

NM: "What other method? Oh, i see it now. Don't understand what she's talking about you know.."

Me: "Ok... Try saving the file on your desktop and then drag the file into your Internet Explorer."

NM: "Save the file.... Must it be my desktop?"

Me: "You can save it anywhere you want."

NM: "OK... so now i drag it to the Internet Explorer.. wait, you're talking about the Internet or intranet."

Me: "uh, i'm talking about the INTERNET EXPLORER, the IE browser window, using Intranet because the file is sent thru OA"

NM: "ok, ok... i see the flash file now... I don't understand what you guys want from me you know... I'm just a small officer..."

Me: "So you can see the file already?" (Beginning to sound irritated)

NM: "Yup yup, ok let me see... yah... the female one don't look chinese at all..."

Me: "Yes, we know that. That's why we call it the 1st draft. and i've already listed the changes that are to be made for this draft. We're changing her costume to a cheongsam." (Bloody hell, why can't she read the email properly?"

NM: "ok... let me see... (blabbers the text shown in the flash file). I really dunno what else you guys want from me you know... haiz..."

Me: "So you can play the flash file already right? You can email me your inputs if there's any."

NM: "oh ok, bye"

5:25pm
End of conversation. Release of frustration (a loud URGH!!!).

Today. 8:55am.

I see her email. Her inputs. Frustration mounts. Release of frustration (hence the blog).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lady buddy. Some tight thing you got going on here. I like the pictures and links you got on the interface.